The MotherLoad is a great and unique way to raise money for your 501c3 non-profit organization or group.
Here is how it works:
Spread the Word Program:
- Register your Non-Profit Organization with us (501c3 Status Required).
- Print numerous copies of your personalized Fund-Raiser Coupon (we will provide the coupon for you).
- Hand out to everyone in your school/organization. You are welcome to duplicate and hand out to friends and family.
- The MotherLoad will donate $1 for every flyer received per organization.
* ONE COUPON PER FAMILY ALLOWED
Click the link below to register for this program:
So Much Better than a Rummage Sale Program:
A little more work, but much more return!
- Put someone in charge!
- Register your Non-Profit as a consignor via our web-portal; we will waive your consignor fee.
- Ask organization families to donate gently-used children’s items such as: children’s clothing, toys, furniture, strollers, high chairs, etc. (Items must meet our criteria).
- Prepare and tag donated items following our guidelines.
- Schedule a time to drop off items.
- Provide 12 hours of volunteer time which can be done by several different folks!
- Receive 80% of your total sales. Payment will be sent directly to your organization.