Want to consign but don’t have the time? You can still make money on your outgrown items! Just drop off your items with our third party tagging service, sit back, and watch the cash roll in! Here is how it works:
- Register as a consignor.
- Contact us to sign up for the service (spots limited).
- You & the tagging service will set up a time for you to drop your items.
- Consignor agrees that the tagging service will price items within their discretion, using the MotherLoad’s pricing guide (you may put your desired price on a particular item).
- Tagging service will transport all items to the sale.
- Consignor agrees that all clothing/shoe items will be discounted at the half-price sale. All non-clothing items must be marked whether or not to discount when dropped off to the tagging service. Unless marked otherwise, it will all be discounted.
- Consignor must pick up unsold items (that are not donated) at the designated pick up time at the sale’s end. Tagging service will not pick up unsold items.
- Consignor is allowed to shop at the seller preview sale.
- Consignor can still volunteer at the sale to earn higher percentages and access to the volunteer preview sale.
All items dropped to the tagging service must meet the following criteria:
- Clothing must be freshly laundered and free of stains, holes, broken zippers, missing buttons, etc. Tagging service will automatically donate any items with these issues.
- Baby gear must be clean/free of scuffs (magic eraser) and cloth seats must be freshly laundered and free of stains/holes. If battery operated, item must have working batteries when dropped off at the tagging service.
- Toys must be clean. All small parts of each toy must be placed in zip-loc bags. Battery operated toys must have working batteries (cheap ones available at dollar stores).
- All non-clothing items must be marked whether or not to discount when dropped off to the tagging service (all clothing WILL be discounted at the half-price sale).
- Any clothing you want donated MUST BE SEPARATED from clothing you do not want donated when dropped at the tagging service.
Here at The MotherLoad – we love choices! See the chart below for your two consignor options to use the tagging service. Please note which service you would like when you contact us.
***Note: this is a general overview. More details are provided on the tagging service agreement.